- Involve colleagues who see the world differently from you.
- Fight the temptation to solve today's problem with yesterdays solution
- Solve problems with a win-win orientation
- Solicit information from individuals affected by the decision
- Make sure you are solving the right problem
- Consider as many solution as possible.
- Realize that even the best solution may open the door to new problems.
- If you are using hard data as the basis of your decision, verify the numbers.
- When you make a decision affecting others, share the reason behind the decision.
- Think in terms of satisfying, not optimization.
- Ask a lot of questions.
- Learn from prior decisions
- Ask for criticism.
- Recognize your personal decision making biase
- ► 2017 (442)
- ► 2016 (960)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
10/28 - 11/04
- 14 Strategies to make better decision
- Story: The Woman and the Bread
- Banks warned against 'magic pen'
- 11 Great Ways to Reduce Stress
- Corruption - what is my role to Stop it
- Top 10 Healthiest Vitamins
- Health: honey
- Relationships advice: Saying Sorry
- Why Staying organized helps?
- Zoom In and Zoom out
- Correct Calculation
- Story: The Three people
- Nexus4, Nexus7, Nexus10
- Everyone is unique - The Real Life Analogy
- Wisdom Tips - Travel
- Effective Communication for strong influence and h...
- Story: The Turtles Picnic
- Stress in children - what we can do about it
- Health Tip: Hand washing
- ▼ 10/28 - 11/04 (19)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)