When to use FollowUpThen
- "This email is sitting in my inbox, but I don't need it for 2 weeks!" (Forward it to: 2weeks@followupthen, then archive the message).
- "I have to have a response to this email!" (Forward it to: 3hours@followupthen, or bcc email@example.com on the original message).
- "I need to call someone while I'm in the car." (Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the phone number in the subject-line).
- Sales Person: "Hi Customer, I understand there's not a need now. I'll follow up in a few months." (Bcc: email@example.com).
- Project Manager: "Please do important task xyz as soon as possible. I need to hear back asap!" (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sales Person (to self): "I should follow up in 3 days to make sure he got the proposal." (Bcc: email@example.com on proposal email)
Is it really that simple?
Yes. It's easy, free, safe and secure. FollowUpThen is the most efficient reminder on the market. It is also safe and secure. It sends only one email reminder per request (ie, we will not spam you, or your recipient). It takes only seconds to use. Go ahead and try it!
M Junaid Tahir