By Tiffany Quick from USA.
1. The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there, and you can travel to any other part of the building you want without difficulty.
2. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
3. When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other
4. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.
5. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
6. If you decide to start dancing in the street everyone around you will automatically be able to mirror all the steps you come up with and hear the music in your head.
7. If someone says, "I'll be right back", they won't.
8. Computer monitors never display a cursor on screen but always say: Enter Password Now.
9. It is not necessary to say hello or goodbye when beginning or ending phone conversations. And none of your friends have to knock when they come for a visit.
10. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.