Challenge your brain with my riddles-galore, you'll answer a couple and want even more!
1. Brothers and sisters I have none but this man's father is my father's son. Who is the man?
2. What kind of tree can you carry in your hand??
3. The maker doesn't need it. The buyer won't use it. The user can't see it. What is it?
4. Which word in the dictionary is always spelled incorrectly?
5. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
6. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
7. Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
8. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
9. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
Please try and answer will be........????????????
1. Quite simple - my son.
2. A palm tree.
3. A coffin.
5. A Stamp.
6. A towel
8. A watermelon.
9. A mushroom.
What's Your Riddler Rank?
0: Back to riddle school with you! Next time, try and think a bit more outside the box, we know you can do it!
1-3: You're a novice riddler, who still misses most but is starting to grasp the basics of riddling.
4-6: You're a riddler in the making, no doubt about it! Your ability to think outside the conventional answers is quite impressive, good for you!
7-10: Are you some kind of super riddler? How did you DO that?? We take our respective hats off before your mighty riddling powers, and can only hope you can teach us your clever, clever ways.