Home » Unlabelled » Some Quotes from my self-improvement diary
- on 11/21/2014 11:41:00 PM - No comments
1. Failing to plan is planning to fail.
2. Winners don't do different things, they do things differently.
3. Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break.
4. Time management is life management so guard your time with great care
5. You must discover that which makes us unique.
6. We must become the change we want to see. --Mahatma Gandhi
7. If you do everything with the feeling of happiness, there will be no task too difficult to perform."
8. Know more than other, work more than others, expect less than others. (Three keys to success)
9. Don't compare yourself with someone else, if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
10. Everyone thinks to change the world but no one thinks to change himself/herself.
11. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. (James Allen)
12. Any task we approach with a negative attitude is already half lost.
13. The impossible can always be broken down into possibilities
14. If you always do your best you will be free from regrets
15. Know Your G.P.M. (Goal + Plan + Measurements) - Goal: what do u want to do. Plan: how you are going to do. Measurement: what to measure when.
16. A thousand disappointments in the past cannot equal the power of one positive action right now. Go ahead and go for it.
17. If you've previously told yourself that it can't be done, this is the moment to change your assumption. When you can dream it, imagine it and visualize it, you can do it.
18. Instead of making excuses, make some progress. Instead of looking back with regret, step forward with enthusiasm.
19. If you focus too much on the past, you'll be held back by limitations that may no longer even exist. Instead, look forward with positive expectation, and you'll find yourself quickly moving in a forward direction.
20. Believing everybody is dangerous; believing nobody is very dangerous.
21. The quality of our thoughts determines our own personal degree of happiness."
22. If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
23. Those who think it cannot be done must get out of the way of those who think it can be done!
24. I don't need luck I have skills.
25. To have fear means, that I am danger to myself as well as to others.