- 1. The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there, and you can travel to any other part of the building you want without difficulty.
- 2. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
- 3. When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other
- 4. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.
- 5. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
- 6. If you decide to start dancing in the street everyone around you will automatically be able to mirror all the steps you come up with and hear the music in your head.
- 7. If someone says, "I'll be right back", they won't.
- 8. Computer monitors never display a cursor on screen but always say: Enter Password Now.
- 9. It is not necessary to say hello or goodbye when beginning or ending phone conversations. And none of your friends have to knock when they come for a visit.
- 10. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
- ► 2017 (562)
- ► 2016 (960)
02/01 - 02/08
- A Story about Love and affection
- 10 Interesting Thing Happen In Movies :)
- How Beautiful
- 13 SIGNS YOU'RE WASTING LIFE
- Thought for the Day -- The King Was Once A Baby
- 10 commandments of listening
- 5 Ways to Advance Your Career
- Annoying, Irritating and Insulting Sweeping Statem...
- Want To Be Successful ? Read These Tips
- Before You Respond to that Email, Pause
- Health: Top 10 Vitamins
- Management Decision Making
- Story: The Dog in the Well
- 5 Errors That Immediately Get Your Resume Rejected...
- 9 steps to become Certified Associate in Project M...
- Do You Keep People Happy?
- ▼ 02/01 - 02/08 (16)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)