2. A clerk at a butcher shop stands five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
3. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
4. How much dirt is there is a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
5. Mary was born on December 28th, yet her birthday always falls in the summer. How is this possible.
6. In British Columbia you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
7. If you were running a race and passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
8. Which is correct to say: "The yolk of the egg is white" or "The yolk of the egg are white"?
9. A farmer has five haystacks in one field and four in another. How many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in one field?
10. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raining fire. The second is full of assassins with loaded guns. The third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
11. What is black when you buy it, red when you used it, and grey when you throw it away?
12. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday or Sunday?
3. Mount Everest. It just wasn't discovered yet.
4. There is no dirt in a hole.
5. Mary lives in the southern hemisphere.
6. You can't take a picture with a wooden leg. You need a camera to take a picture.
7. You would be in second place. You passed the person in second, not in first place.
8. Neither. Egg yolks are yellow.
9. One. If he would combine all the haystacks, they would become one big stack.
10. The third room. The lions that have not eaten for three years would be dead.
11. Charcoal used in barbequing.
12. Sure you can name three consecutive days: yesterday, today and tomorrow.