When you were a kid, did you want to grow up to be an astronaut, a singer or an engineer? If so, how’s that working out for you? Hopefully, it’s going great and you are living the life of your dreams. But for the rest of you who are not, here are 13 signs that you might be wasting your life… but you don’t want to admit it:
1. YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME DOING THINGS YOU SHOULDN’T BE DOING.
2. YOU FIND YOURSELF COMPLAINING A LOT.
3. YOU DON’T FEED YOUR MIND.
4. YOU HAVE A LOT OF NEGATIVE SELF-TALK.
5. YOU FEEL UNINSPIRED.
6. YOU DON’T PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE.
7. YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME WITH PEOPLE WHO DON’T CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR GROWTH.
8. YOU’RE ADDICTED TO YOUR PHONE.
9. YOU SPEND MONEY ON THINGS THAT DON’T MATTER.
10. YOU DON’T GET ENOUGH SLEEP.
11. YOU’RE NOT TAKING CARE OF YOUR BODY.
12. YOU DON’T LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
13. YOU’RE LIVING A LIFE YOU DON’T LIKE.