· To respond is positive, to react is negative.
· Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
· Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
· Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
· Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
· Be forgiving of yourself and others.
· Be generous.
· Have a grateful heart.
· Persistence, persistence, persistence.
· Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
· Commit yourself to constant improvement.
· Commit yourself to quality.
· Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
· Be loyal.
· Be honest.
· Be a self-starter.
· Be decisive even it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
· Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
· Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
· Take good care of those you love.
· Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.