It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
4.High Sugar consumption.
Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our 20 body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
7.Head covered while sleeping.
Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8.Working your brain during illness.
Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9.Lacking in stimulating thoughts.
Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
- ► 2017 (711)
- ► 2016 (961)
03/01 - 03/08
- Story: The Turtles Picnic
- Do You Treat People Fairly ?
- Story: Your Simple Gesture Could Be Life Saving
- Story: This is Our Every Day Life :)
- Some Nice Lessons for Life
- My Wife Doesn't Work
- Story: Remembering and Forgetting
- Story: The Gossip Girl
- Story: The Manager And The Worker
- The Role of Management Consultants
- Change Your Approach in Professionalism
- How to Talk With Children About Difficult Topics
- Management Tip: Get Promoted
- Sentences with Twist :)
- Tips to Increase Your Leadership Skills
- Who Are Great Leaders?
- Brain Damaging Habits
- Feelings of Being Nice But Actually Wrong
- Agenda For An Efficient Meeting
- Need success? Work on your thoughts !
- Humor: Second Opinion
- Be Thankful
- Story: Competing with Others
- Thought for the Day - The Extra One Degree
- Vitamin D Deficiency Can Cause Diabetes
- ▼ 03/01 - 03/08 (25)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)