Gabbar was a MANAGEMENT GURU as is reflected in some of the timeless management lessons he delivered thru the movie Sholay
1. Jo darr gaya samjho mar gaya -
Courage and enterprise are important factors for laying the successful foundation of a growth oriented business
2. Kitne admi the - Its important to know the competition and its size ..he understood that even a small team can make a difference
3. Arey o sambha kitna inam rakhe hai sarkar hum par - Promoting one's own brand is very important and to be reiterated always
4. 6 goli, aur aadmi 3 - Create an illusion where his insurbodinates had a chance of survival but kills them in the next scene .............. moral - perform or perish
5. Le ab goli kha - Sometimes in the interest of the organisation u have to take hard and unpopular decisions .... So sometimes a leader has to 'fire' some employees
6. Jab tak tere pair chalenge uski saans chalegi - Classic carrot and stick approach ...tere pair ruke toh yeh bandook chalegi !!
7 . Yeh ramgadh waale apni betiyon ko kaunsi chakki ka aata khilate hai re - Market research is important to understand value propositions !!
8. Yeh hath mujhey dedey thakur - Identify elements of threats in the market and take measures to minimise them
9. Holi kab hai, kab hai Holi - Conduct advance mapping of key events within the industry and devise penetration strategy to have a competitive edge over your rivals