Stress Control :: #456
By Joe from USA.
- -eat more fruits and veggies; limit your intake of meat, sugar, coffee, processed food, and preservatives
- -drink more water(at least 8 glasses;choose warm water over cold)
- -exercise regularly(take a walk for 30 minutes, you don't have to stretch too much or lift weights)
- -try meditation
- -help others
- -give thanks for what you have; count your blessings
- -make a commitment to eliminate stress in your life and act on it...get all the help you need whether it be from books,resources, other people,etc...