Maturity is when you stop trying to change people, and instead focus on changing yourself.
Maturity is when you accept people for who they are.
Maturity is when you understand that everyone is right in their own perspective.
Maturity is when you learn to "let go".
Maturity is when you are able to drop "expectations" from a relationship and give for the sake of giving.
Maturity is when you understand that whatever you do, you do for your own peace.
Maturity is when you focus on positives in people.
Maturity is when you do not seek approval from others.
Maturity is when you stop comparing yourself with others.
Maturity is when you are at peace with yourself.
Maturity is when you can differentiate between "need" and "want, and you can you can let go of your wants.
Maturity is when you stop attaching "happiness" to material things.
- ► 2017 (567)
- ► 2016 (960)
05/31 - 06/07
- Tips for Successful Professional Life
- 13 Things You Shoud Avoid Discussing With Your Col...
- Humor: New Definitions
- What is Maturity? Check Yourself !
- Subcontractor Evaluation Checklist
- The Power of Purity
- Getting Out of Your Boss' Shadow
- Story: Counting the countless
- Story: The cockroach theory for self development
- Everyone is unique - The Sooner You Know, the Bett...
- Seven Qualities of Highly Ethical People
- Welcome the Unexpected
- Story: Lightening on the Bus
- The Old German Dog
- Story: Correct it or Prevent it - The Choice is Yo...
- Health: Benefits of Garlic
- Story: The Man At The Mexican Beach
- Story: Self Confidence
- Story: Stop being Judgmental
- ▼ 05/31 - 06/07 (19)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)