When you go for any interview, the most basic thing you have to remember is that the interviewer also feels that he is interviewed by you. He also wants your good opinion like you who wants his good opinion. So think very positively within you about the interviewer, feel admiration for him and then that face of yours will perform the task of getting the positive atmosphere. What any employer today wants most is whether you bring the needed positive atmosphere into the organization; whether you contribute to the team energy or synergy. Your expertise is one of the plus points. But your positive presence is the most important point. Your presence must help the creativity of the colleagues. The habit of assuming mainly positive things about the person is the road to your and your team's success.
- ► 2017 (429)
- ► 2016 (960)
09/20 - 09/27
- The Message from Ball Games
- Attitude Matters
- Customers for Life
- Don't be afraid of interviewer
- Contentment & Discontentment
- 50+ Articles - Microsoft Excel - Tips and Tricks
- Creating an Interactive Chart in Excel
- Sweeping Statements - Annoying, Irritating and Ins...
- Are You Sorry?
- How To Reduce Body Weight Naturally
- The Starfish Story
- Proper Sitting Position While Driving
- Creating Simple Check List in Excel
- Taming the Ego
- Overview of PMO [Project Management Office]
- Automatic Updating of Excel Tables in PowerPoint S...
- Magnetize your Mind
- Secrets For a Flat Stomach
- ▼ 09/20 - 09/27 (18)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)