Wherever I am is wherever I am meant to be, whatever I am doing is whatever I am meant to be doing and whatever everyone else is doing is exactly what they are meant to be doing - this is contentment. If you do want to change where you are, or what you are doing, the first thing is to be content with wherever you are and whatever you are doing right now! Paradoxically that's what attracts opportunities and invitations to be somewhere else! Why? Because you are a living magnet, and contentment is one of your most attractive qualities. And the law of attraction says that according to your dominant thoughts so you will attract the people and circumstances into your life. Being content right now attracts the best possible future.
- ► 2017 (703)
- ► 2016 (961)
09/27 - 10/04
- Excel: Extracting text with FIND and MID Functions...
- Story: The Successful Tennis Player
- Trapped In Lift ? Follow This
- Advice from 80 Years Old Man - Editor's Favorite
- Don't Let small Things in Life Trip You
- The Wise Man's Stone
- Being Content
- Static IPs and Dynamic IPs - Advantages and Disadv...
- Help the Person in Depression
- Stepping Into Consciousness - Being Aware
- The 3 Skills Every Child Needs for Good Behavior
- You Are What You Speak - Power Of Words
- The Benefits of Raw Honey Are Incredible
- Choose Feelings
- How We Create Problems for Ourselves (and How to S...
- Better Choices for Weight Control
- Panic Attacks - How to Treat
- 25 Signs You are Already Successful and You’re Sim...
- How to create a simple cascading dropdown in Excel...
- Protect your liver from Hepatitis
- Selfies Can Harm You --- LifeHack
- What Interviewers Should Ask To Test Candidates’ E...
- ▼ 09/27 - 10/04 (22)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)