· Work in such a way that makes your boss look good. It's not flattery.
· On downsizing, the first to go are those with few friends. Bosses prefer competent people whom they respect.
· Dress for the job you want, not the one you have. Let your dress reflect professionalism.
· Workout to get in good physical shape. Unless exceptionally skilled, the unhealthy are at a comparative disadvantage.
· Be on time. Try to arrive few minutes early. It saves you from stress. You'll be much relaxed & work better.
· Strive your best to keep a deadline. If you cannot meet it, then apologize & ask for an extension
· Don't take things personally. If some people are unhappy with you, it's their problem. But always strive to give your best.
· Spend some time alone every day. Think what's the mission of my life? What do I want to be? And how to go about it.
· Successful bosses have good communication skills. They learn from people, including their employees.
· Always remember that the secret of success is passion.
· Always think big. Spread love & joy. You'll have blissful years ahead.
· As you move along Plan A of your career, maintain a Plan B as well an alternative course to rely
· Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
· If you must correct someone, don't get personal about it. Do it never in front of others
· Personal integrity is crucial. Tell nothing but the truth. Bosses can forgive mistakes but if you lie, you're gone
· If you gossip, people won't confide in you. Mind your own business.
· Don't talk negatively about people behind their backs.
· Try to work for someone who'll challenge your powers.