- We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - Anonymous.
- The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell
- Two men look out the same prison bars; one sees mud and the other stars. - Frederick Langbridge
- I have learned that a man only has the right to look down on another man when it is to help him to stand up. - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate.... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own. - Chinese proverb
- A man must have limits and cannot give in to the wild desires to be everything and everyone and everything to everyone. - Saul Bellow (1915-2005)
- I set it down as a fact that if all men knew what each said of the other, there would not be four friends in the world. - Pascal
- The biggest mistake you can make is to always be right.
- When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you. - Lao-Tzu
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. - Helen Keller
- If you give a man a fish, he will have food for a day. If you show him how to fish, he will have food all his life.
- People only see what they are prepared to see. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- In life we have to jostle and be jostled. We elbow our way through life, giving and receiving offence.
- Do unto others as you wish others do unto you. - Confucius
- The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton
- ► 2017 (435)
02/14 - 02/21
- Story: Serving The People Who Serve Us
- Health: The King of Spices
- Story: Presence of mind
- The Ripple Effect
- 5 Surprising Benefits of Walking
- 7 Qualities of Ethical People
- Enjoy Whatever Life Brings Your Way
- 8 Things Better Than IQ at Work (Infographic)
- You Can
- How to Increase Positive Energy in our Homes
- The People Born Between 1950 -1990
- Are You Emotionally Intelligent? Here's How to Kno...
- Excel: View Multiple Sections of Sheet at Once
- Time Pass - Some Easy Riddles
- 5 Ways towards Becoming Effective Project Manager
- On The Road Again: Staying Safe and Sober on the R...
- Don't Take Life Seriously
- Quotes to Inspire and Motive
- 12 Points for Effective Business Communication
- Business: How to Setup Telephones Lines and Why Yo...
- Steps In The Right Direction
- Wonderful Vessel - The Amazing Body
- The Strength of a Nation
- Personal Affirmations - Empower Your Inner Dialogu...
- Story: The Wise Master
- Excel: Interactive KPI Dashboard
- ▼ 02/14 - 02/21 (26)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)