- ► 2017 (430)
06/26 - 07/03
- Story: The Dog and The Elephant
- 7 Phrases to Ban from Your Vocabulary for More Con...
- Best Ways of Using Google's Search Options!
- 15 Tips To Help In Building Self Confidence
- Building Confidence
- Responding To Negative Words
- Indian Company to Start Shipping its $4 Smartphone...
- 35 Ways to Respect Your Parents
- Little Difference Big Difference
- 6 Signs Your Online Payment Account Has Been Hacke...
- 5 Tips to Increase Your Brain Power
- ▼ 06/26 - 07/03 (11)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
May God give us sense of ability to follow these guidelines:
1. Put away your phone in their presence
2. Pay attention to what they are saying
3. Accept their opinions
4. Engage in their conversations
5. Look at them with respect
6. Always praise them
7. Share good new with them
8. Avoid sharing bad news with them
9. Speak well of their friends and loved ones to them.
10. Keep in remembrance the good things they did.
11. If they repeat a story, listen like it's the first time they tell it.
12. Don't bring up painful memories from the past
13. Avoid side conversations in their presence.
14. Sit respectfully around them
15. Don't belittle/criticize their opinions and thoughts
16. Avoid cutting them off when they speak
17. Respect their age
18. Avoid hitting/disciplining their grandchildren around them
19. Accept their advice and direction
20. Give them the power of leadership when they are present
21. Avoid raising your voice at them
22. Avoid walking in front or ahead of them
23. Avoid eating before them
24. Avoid glaring at them
25. Fill them with pride even when they don't think they deserve it.
26. Avoid putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them
27. Don't speak ill of them to the point where others speak ill of them too
28. Keep them in your prayers
29. Avoid seeming bored or tired of them in their presence
30. Avoid laughing at their faults/mistakes
31. Do a task before they ask you to
32. Continuously visit them / Sit with them
33. Choose your words carefully when speaking with them
34. Call them by names they like
35. Make them your priority above anything
Parents are treasure in this world .
You are lucky if you have your parents still living, but you will
realize this only after they demise.
Please do not forget that you too
will become old and expect how
you want to be treated by your