· When you extend pure love to everyone with selfless motivation that is an attitude of kindness.
· When you send good wishes and pure feelings to those who are in deep sorrow, that is an attitude of mercy.
· When you see the virtues rather than the weaknesses in people that is an attitude of compassion.
· When you bless and uplift someone even as they defame you, that is an attitude of forgiveness.
· When you tolerate a situation and take responsibility as well as give cooperation even when not appreciated, that is an attitude of humility and self-respect.
Every second, every moment and every breath of your life is nurtured by attitude.
Instead of showing negative attitudes at different situations, you need to follow the attitudes defined above. Remember, Attitude is everything in your life. Good attitude results in good outcome.
Pic Credit 1 Pic Credit 2