- ► 2017 (564)
07/17 - 07/24
- Great Use of 200 Ruppees
- These 10 Questions Can Foretell If You'll Be Succe...
- Withstanding setbacks and Derision
- Top 10 Ways to Eliminate Anger
- This is How Julie Got Fired from Job
- Choices Matter More Than Abilities: “How to Play” ...
- How Wasim Akram Is An Inspiration For Cool Diabete...
- Excel: Making Tree Map (For Excel 2016 Only)
- How To Cure Muscles Aches
- It Is Not The Strongest That Survive
- Top 10 Foods that Help Heal the Pancreas
- Humor - The Wise Doctor
- Honesty & Clarity
- Free Yourself from Needing the Approval of Others
- Impress Your Boss with These Easy Excel Tricks
- Be Careful - Pokemon Could be Dangerous
- Story: A Friend in Deep Trouble
- Each Negative Experience
- Sincerity - The Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- A British tycoon passed away.
- Today's Inspirtion: Keep Yourself Above Your Circu...
- Happiness Realized - What Is Success?
- ▼ 07/17 - 07/24 (22)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
A British tycoon passed away.
He left for his widow 1 Billion Pounds in the bank.
The widow remarried one of her husband’s young employees.
The young employee said,
“All this while I thought I was working for my boss.
I now realize that my boss was all the time working for me!”
• It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth.
• Strive to have a strong and healthy body.
• In an expensive cell phone, 75% of the functions are useless.
• In an expensive car, 75% of the speed is not needed.
• In a big luxurious house, 75% of the space remains unoccupied or unutilized.
• In a whole wardrobe of clothes, 75% of them are rarely worn.
• Out of whole life’s earnings, 75% stays behind for other people to use.
• In every human being, 75% of the talent is not utilized So, how to make full use of our 25%?
• Go for medical check-up even when you feel fit.
• Drink more water even if you’re not thirsty.
• Let go your ego, whenever you can.
• Give in even if you are right.
• Be humble even if you are very powerful.
• Be contented even if you are not rich.
Labels: Short Story