- ► 2017 (711)
07/03 - 07/10
- 60 Great Quotes Worth Reading and Learning From
- Creating Harmony
- Robots Automation: 137 Million in South East Asia ...
- 20 Ways Good Partners Behave
- Inspiration: What Would Happen If you Squeeze an O...
- 7 Ways Introverts Can Become Master Minglers
- 6 Answers to Most Common Questions about Fear
- At Home, My Story Is Different - And Yours Too
- The 6 Essential Business Communication Skills
- Good People Make You Feel Good
- Throw Away Your White Rice and Lose Weight
- 8 Ways to Learn to Like Yourself and Live the Life...
- Ways to Change Your Thoughts When You Cannot Chang...
- Feelings - The Spirituality Aspect
- Tips to Cure Bad Breath
- Keeping Your Online Banking Safe - Specifically fo...
- Story: The Great Indian Mother In Law
- Story: Coffee on Wall
- ▼ 07/03 - 07/10 (18)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
How can your bank account with internet banking facility can be hacked?
1. Hacker accesses your name and date of birth from Facebook.
2. With these details he goes to the Income Tax site and updates them. From there he obtains the pancard and mobile numbers.
3. Then he gets a duplicate pancard made.
4. After this he lodges a mobile theft complaint in a police station.
5. With the duplicate pancard he gets another sim card from the mobile company.
6. Through internet banking he is now ready to access your account.
7. He goes to the site and uses the forgot my password option.
8. Now he easily gets past other options and gets the Internet banking pin on his sim card.
This information was issued by the Cyber Cell Police.
All those who used Net Banking are requested to edit Facebook profile and delete the birth date and mobile no. as a safety measure.