- ► 2017 (430)
08/21 - 08/28
- 26 Tips For Managing #Stress
- 21 Business Skills Needed To Succeed
- 7 Qualities of Great Spirits
- 7 Ways to be More Organized
- 8 Steps to Anger Management for Kids
- Older but Wiser!
- Be Confident And The Rest Will Follow!
- Don't Look Back
- Story: The Surprise Test
- Every Negative Experience
- Tiny Device To Track Your Car Using Your Smartphon...
- Health: How to Avoid Aging
- 24 Tricks to Survive Hot Summer Nights (Without AC...
- Just What Is Your Excuse? How to Eliminate Your Ex...
- Rose: A Great Inspiring Story
- 15 Habits that Damage Our Healthy Kidneys
- ▼ 08/21 - 08/28 (16)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
As we grow older hence wiser, we slowly realise that wearing a $300.00 or a $30.00 watch, they both tell the same time.
Whether we carry a $300.00 or a $30.00 wallet/handbag, the amount of money inside is the same.
Whether we drink a bottle of $300.00 or a $10.00, the hangover is the same.
Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq. ft., loneliness is the same.
You will realise true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world. Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down, you go down with it.
Therefore, I hope you realise when you have mates, buddies old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have fun with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven earth, that is true happiness.