Prayer has no fixed time or days to perform. Prayer is part and parcel of breathing.
Misfortunes does not come singly one after the other it torments. All our efforts are there of course to safe guard us and to keep away from the path of difficulty and yet beyond all these, there is some supreme power which is required to protect us.
It is easily attained with sincere and simple prayer. Given below some points to think over about the efficacy of prayer:
Repeated uttering of God’s names, whatever name we like, over the years, countless times brings about positive effects in us.
· Prayer helps to lowering and reducing the blood pressure.
· Prayer when offered the anger disappears.
· Prayer is the chain linking the Heaven and Earth.
· Prayer is talking to God, while Meditation is listening to Him.
· Prayer needs no specific way, form or words or any system because God understands the devotee as a mother understands her baby and its needs.
· Prayer helps with good digestion, peaceful sleep, gives a smiling face, sweet talk.
· Prayer should be with a heart without words and not just words without a heart.
· Prayer is simple, sincere pouring out of heart to the Soul.
· Prayer is an appeal to God for a sound mind in a sound body.
· Prayer helps to believe in God through belief in us.
· Prayer is a constant practice for concentration.
· Prayer confirms the faith that He is you and you are Him
· Prayer does help our own will to find answers to all questions.
· Prayer enables realize God even in this life and to know God is to become God.
· Prayer teaches if we know how to obey we will know how to command.
· Prayer makes us understand that God and Devil is the same river and water.
· Prayer is the key that opens the door in the morning and the latch that closes it at night.
· Prayer helps us to see while closing the eyes, to see within, a more colorful world
· Prayer educates that the whole of Nature is for Soul, not the Soul for nature.
· Prayer makes us inseparable with God like the flower and its fragrance.
· Prayer done silently is a speech in volumes, a conversation between a child and its mother.
· Prayer only brings orderliness, peace and repose in our daily acts.