- ► 2017 (707)
10/02 - 10/09
- 9 Types Of People Who Never Succeed At Work
- Six Steps to Resolving Project Problems
- Story: Ajay and Anita
- Start Thinking For Yourself!
- The odds of success
- 15 Everyday Excel Shortcuts
- What’s Draining Your Android Battery? - Techliciou...
- Fox Attacking Bird - What's the message?
- 6 Proven Ways to Lose Belly Fat (No. 2 and 3 are B...
- Impress Your Boss With 20 Excel Shortcuts
- Particles of Consciousness?
- Dr. Shigeaki Hinohara, Japan, turned 101 last year...
- Expand Consciousness!
- Meditation and Heart functioning!
- Becoming a Great Manager
- True Peace
- Great Recommendations for Parents
- Tips to Prevent Wrinkles
- ▼ 10/02 - 10/09 (18)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
You must learn to start thinking for yourself. If you are not thinking for yourself, then by default you are living your life based upon what others think is best for you. There's an old saying, if you don't steer the boat, someone else will.
If you are living your life based upon what other people want for you instead of what you truly want for yourself, then you really aren't living the life that you intended to live. So, take control! Start thinking for yourself.
You have inner feeling Some call it gut instinct - you just KNOW you want?. That's the real YOU doing everything send a message about your desires. It's time to follow your gut instinct and let your inner voice get louder and direct you on the path you want to achieve.
Believe in yourself and know YOUR path, the Universe gets on board and supports you in everything you do!
Know this perfectly well and you will have all your desire delivered at your doorstep.
Article source unknown-- Picture source