- ► 2017 (572)
11/27 - 12/04
- Are you as Ambitious as Steve Jobs, Maradona and P...
- How Happy is Your Department / Organization?
- 3 Steps to Resolve Stressfull Situations
- 9 Tips To Make Effective Decisions
- Tips for safety in ATM Transaction!
- Business: Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Learning to Control Your Emotions
- Inspiration: Uncertainty and Mystry
- Detachment - My Problem or Just 'A Problem'
- Inspiration: Past and Present
- ▼ 11/27 - 12/04 (10)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
When I am patient, in the face of challenges, I find time heals most of the problems. Even for those which I have to work on, patience helps me be cool and collected and helps me easily find solutions, without becoming panicky or upset. Patience also helps me to understand what I need to work on and what I need to leave for time to heal or correct.
Today I will calm my mind before attempting to find solutions. I will look with detachment at a problem, knowing well the solution has to come. I will not consider it as my problem, but just as 'a problem' that has to be worked on.
Picture Source: LifeHack