Once you realize that your world arises from your thoughts and emotions, that your outer situations reflect your inner state, you start to see a much larger pattern working in your life. You start to understand how your financial, relationship and health situations arise, why they are so, and how you can change them without fail.
One of the patterns that you can now recognize as having a massive effect on your life is your self-talk pattern. We all talk to ourselves in our minds. this mental conversation with ourselves that never stops.
You maintain your world by your self-talk. Remember, what you think about is what determines your next moments. But it is mostly negative, it is limited to your limited ideas and it is 90% repetitive thoughts. This is what keeps your world as it is, no change. When you finally stop the self-talk it becomes optimistic and positive.
There are three kinds of people…
1. There are those that are not even aware that they are having a mental conversation with themselves they can’t even remember what they were thinking.
2. Then there are those who know they have mental self-talk, but they are unable to control its direction.
3. small fraction of the population that can turn self-talk off completely. These are the masters. They have chosen to quiet the mind and become aware. They are quite and simply observant without comment, judgement or thought.
As long as you keep your self-talk on, you will be bound to repeat the same path, the same choices, the same errors, over and over. There is nothing new and nothing fresh. 90% of the 50,000 thoughts you have per day are repetitive.
Life is always flowing, always fresh, always progressive and powerful, always clear and clean. People think that their thinking is what helps them. The right amount of thinking at the right time is useful, but too much is destructive and polluting. You probably need to think about 10% of the time only, no more.
Audit your thoughts today. Become aware of your self-talk and stop it. At the right time, your spirit will give you the appropriate Thought. The other mental noise is not real Real thought is clear, powerful, decisive, and lovingly without fear. It is a statement of pure knowing.
When you stop your self-talk, you create a vacuum. When you drop your self-talk, the most amazing accomplishments begin to happen.
- ► 2017 (289)
12/11 - 12/18
- The Excellent Employee
- Shoes: The Sales Men
- The Cleaner Lady and Millionaire Lady
- Self-Talk - The Art of Excellence
- 9 Keys To Confidence
- 9 Tips to Make Smarter Decisions Faster!
- Print Page Numbers on Excel Worksheets
- Excel: Entering Same Information in Multiple Sheet...
- Today's Inspiration: Bright Side
- Thought is Energy - Search For Your Right Place
- Group dynamics - The Abilene Paradox
- Today's Inspiration: Living Fruitfully
- Story: The Butterfly Cocoon
- Story: Judging Others Based On Their Looks
- Story: From Stress To Strength
- Success Advice: Be Open To Improvement
- 88 Quotes to Make Your Wise and Strong
- ▼ 12/11 - 12/18 (17)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
Home » Analysis » analytical » communication » Editor's Choice » improvement » optimism » Self-Talk - The Art of Excellence