- ► 2017 (395)
12/11 - 12/18
- The Excellent Employee
- Shoes: The Sales Men
- The Cleaner Lady and Millionaire Lady
- Self-Talk - The Art of Excellence
- 9 Keys To Confidence
- 9 Tips to Make Smarter Decisions Faster!
- Print Page Numbers on Excel Worksheets
- Excel: Entering Same Information in Multiple Sheet...
- Today's Inspiration: Bright Side
- Thought is Energy - Search For Your Right Place
- Group dynamics - The Abilene Paradox
- Today's Inspiration: Living Fruitfully
- Story: The Butterfly Cocoon
- Story: Judging Others Based On Their Looks
- Story: From Stress To Strength
- Success Advice: Be Open To Improvement
- 88 Quotes to Make Your Wise and Strong
- ▼ 12/11 - 12/18 (17)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
Your Internal Energy can not be stocked or blocked. If you do something to prevent your energy from flowing, it will find another way to express itself. If you do not follow your own energy, energy will express itself in sickness, tiredness, depression, skin diseases, temper tantrums, aggressiveness and other not so pleasant things.
So why not follow the road where your energy takes you? This is your road, your way!
As long as you try to be somebody else to please your colleagues, boss, neighbors, friends (other than blood relations), your energy will be stuck.
You become yourself. That is freedom : to be yourself.
See the world like a big wardrobe. Everybody has his own costume. There is only one that fits you perfectly. As long as you try to be someone else, you are walking around with a costume that is either too small or too big for you. You feel uncomfortable in it. That means you are not at the right place doing the right thing with the right people!
How can you know if you are at the right place, doing the right thing with the right people?
There is a very simple criterion to find out : the questions comes in your mind! You can feel it : you feel good, everything is "right", your talents are asked for and you have the greatest pleasure to offer them to the those around you.
As long as you torture yourself with all these questions, it means you still didn't find your right spot on earth. You are doing an activity that somebody else should be doing. And your "job" is getting done by someone else who is not at his right place either! You see? if everyone is at his right place doing the thing he knows the best, everyone would be at peace, filled with energy and health, and everyone would live in wealth.
Go searching for your right place.
The moment you stop being harassed by so many questions and you feel your energy flowing in your veins, you know this is it! You are on your road, your road to freedom.
This is freedom!