01/15 - 01/22
- Story: The Real Juice
- Story: The Father Guides
- This Phone Will Tell if Tomatoes are Fresh and Mor...
- Story: The Hunter Neighbour
- Guidance for Couples
- Google Maps Now Shows If Parking is Available
- Create a Culture that Smiles
- For those over 50
- Story: Sampson, Californian and Carpathia
- Being Humble and Grateful
- 40 Tips for Healthy and Peaceful Life
- 3 Kinds of Thinking
- The Value Of Positive Focus
- Can Garlic Control High Blood Pressure
- Start Thinking For Yourself!
- 7 Great Password Tips!
- Story: The Man Throwing Stones in Lake
- How to Recognize a Fake Job Offer
- Sometimes Rights Things Not Possible and Possible ...
- Today's Inspiration: Be the One Today!
- ▼ 01/15 - 01/22 (20)
- ► 2016 (959)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
Focus on enjoying people, not on indulging in or accumulating material things.
Plan to spend whatever you have saved. You deserve to enjoy it and the few healthy years you have left.
Travel if you can afford it. Don't leave much for your children to quarrel about. Leaving something, you may even cause more trouble when you are gone.
Live in the here and now, not in the yesterday and tomorrows. It is only today that you can handle. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may not even happen.
Enjoy your grandchildren (if any) but don't be their full time baby sitter. You have no moral obligation to take care of them. After you have raised your own children, your parental obligations are finished. Let your children raise their own off-spring.
Accept physical weakness, sickness, and other physical pains. It's a part of the ageing process… After strength weakness, it's a natural part of life cycle.
Enjoy whatever your health can allow. Forgive and accept forgiveness. Enjoy peace of mind and peace of soul.
My friends have a nice day.