01/15 - 01/22
- Story: The Real Juice
- Story: The Father Guides
- This Phone Will Tell if Tomatoes are Fresh and Mor...
- Story: The Hunter Neighbour
- Guidance for Couples
- Google Maps Now Shows If Parking is Available
- Create a Culture that Smiles
- For those over 50
- Story: Sampson, Californian and Carpathia
- Being Humble and Grateful
- 40 Tips for Healthy and Peaceful Life
- 3 Kinds of Thinking
- The Value Of Positive Focus
- Can Garlic Control High Blood Pressure
- Start Thinking For Yourself!
- 7 Great Password Tips!
- Story: The Man Throwing Stones in Lake
- How to Recognize a Fake Job Offer
- Sometimes Rights Things Not Possible and Possible ...
- Today's Inspiration: Be the One Today!
- ▼ 01/15 - 01/22 (20)
- ► 2016 (960)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
You must learn to start thinking for yourself. If you are not thinking for yourself, then by default you are living your life based upon what others think is best for you. There’s an old saying, if you don’t steer the boat, someone else will.
If you are living your life based upon what other people want for you instead of what you truly want for yourself, then you really aren't living the life that you intended to live. So, take control! Start thinking for yourself.
You have inner feeling. Some call it gut instinct - you just KNOW your wants?. That’s the real YOU doing everything – send a message about your desires. It’s time to follow your gut instinct and let your inner voice get louder and direct you on the path you want to achieve.
Believe in yourself and know YOUR path, the Universe gets on board and supports you in everything you do!
Know this perfectly well and you will have all your desire delivered at your doorstep.