A carpenter went home after shutting down his workshop, a black poisonous cobra entered his workshop.
The cobra was hungry and hoped to find its supper lurking somewhere within. It slithered from one end to another and accidentally bumped into a double-edged metal axe and got very slightly injured.
In anger and seeking revenge, the snake bit the axe with full force. What could a bite do to a metallic axe? Instead the cobra’s mouth started bleeding.
Out of fury and arrogance, the cobra tried its best to strangle and kill the object that was causing it pain by wrapping itself very tightly around the blades.
The next day when the carpenter opened the workshop, he found a seriously cut, dead cobra wrapped around the axe blades.
The cobra died not because of someone else’s fault but faced these consequences merely because of its own anger and wrath.
· Sometimes when angry, we try to cause harm to others but as time passes by, we realise that we have caused more harm to ourselves.
· For a happy life, it’s best we should learn to ignore and overlook some things, people, incidents, affairs and matters.
· It is not necessary that we show a reaction to everything. Step back and ask yourself if the matter is really worth responding or reacting to.
· Let Treat people with kindness even if they hurt you.
· People that show no inclination to change, are best handled with silence and prayer.
Dear GOD, If I hurt someone, grant me the humility courage to ask for forgiveness.
01/01 - 01/08
- The Kaizen Approach – Your Blueprint For Long-Term...
- Lisa Learns 4 Ways to Improve Her Strategic Thinki...
- Today's Inspiration: Obstacles Can't Stop You
- Technology: What is Blockchain and BitCoin? How it...
- 13 Steps to Pursuing your Dreams [Quitting Your Da...
- Story: The Young lady and the Grumpy Old Lady
- HandEnergy - Charge Your Devices with your Body
- Today's Inspiration: Sadness, Silence, Challenges
- Seven Habits of Highly Destructive Project Manager...
- How to Reduce High Business Costs in Your Departme...
- 25 Ways for Your Married Life
- Prayers Tracker in Excel for Muslims
- Story: Carpenter and Cobra
- Today's Inspiration: Set Your Priorities
- Top 10 New Year Resolutions
- ▼ 01/01 - 01/08 (15)
- ► 2016 (959)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)