An elephant took a bath in a river and was walking on the road.
When it neared a bridge, it saw a pig fully soaked in mud coming from the opposite direction.
The elephant quietly moved to one side, allowed the dirty pig to pass and then continued its onward journey.
The unclean pig later spoke to its friends in arrogance, “See how big I am; even the elephant was afraid of me and moved to one side to let me pass”.
On hearing this, some elephants questioned their friend, the reason for its action. Was it out of fear?
The elephant smiled and replied, “I could have easily crushed the pig under my leg, but I was clean and the pig was very unclean. By crushing it, my leg would have become dirty and I wanted to avoid it. Hence, I moved aside.”
Flash: Realized souls will avoid contact with negativity not out of fear, but out of desire to keep away from impurity though they are strong enough to destroy the impurity.You need not react to every opinion, every comment, or every situation.
Kick the drama and keep going ahead
01/08 - 01/15
- Reasons Behind Children's Unexpected Behavior
- Health: Natural Pain Killers
- Technology: What is Google DeepMind
- 10 Health Benefits of Eggs!
- Small Corruption Large Corruption?
- 12 Tips & Tricks to Help You Make the Most Out of ...
- Story: Clean Elephant and Dirty Pig
- Surprise People and God will Surprise You !!!
- Desperate Man Without Address Draws Map On Envelop...
- Choosing your Thoughts
- Today's Inspiration: Ambition Without Execution
- Story: I Like the Room
- 80 Ideas to Increase Sales
- Today's Inspiration: Journey Of Life
- 5 reasons you’re addicted to email (and how to sto...
- Making Peace
- Your Association Matters
- Stop Trying To Impress Them
- Today's Inspiration: Destiny, Desires and Troubles...
- ▼ 01/08 - 01/15 (19)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)