It is usual to have psychological problems in all of us. Be it addiction, fear, depression, trauma, phobia, disgust or a ‘problem state’ behaviors’ and emotional outbursts. The major cause for this is we exclude good factors and follow the negative imagination
Distinguish between what we think and what we feel. Our actions are actually determined by our feelings and conditionings.
Know the difference between what we should be doing and what we actually are doing. We know we should exercise, but we waste time in TV.
A highly positive experience should be stored in mind to encourage us to seek out more similar experiences. A highly negative experience should be stored so that we can take advantage from it or take care to avoid such experiences in future. We should take advantage from negative experience and not get dragged or effected by that.
We can constantly and always change mind to learn and to enjoy that would be good. This is very easy.
We may have developed a pessimistic attitude in life may be in response to our past experiences, or influences around us. But it is still possible and open to cultivate a new understanding, and actually learn to expect the best. Just understanding of such pessimistic attitude or incidences will make profound difference.
Memory is a 'mixed blessing'. A store of good memories is a wonderful thing. The pleasures of the past can bring us much satisfaction in the present. Even bad memories have their uses, because we can learn from them, and so improve our futures. But when our memories have strong emotional associations, they need to be carefully removed for they should not disturb our present and future lives.
The easiest way to overcome is to understand the change or switch over from good or bad memories. Establish a learning state in mind and brain. We will discover a new and positive skills to have mind control to be always in happy state.
Learn and understand how the human brain processes memory and emotion.
By learning a profoundly relaxing deep trance state, we can find and then we can comfortably and easily take out any past experience or memory whose emotional grip on us has been holding us back in life. We can completely change in our feelings about those memories and emotions. Same way by a profoundly relaxing deep trance state we can have positivity and enjoy life to great extent.
Remember our good qualities; it has a wonderful feeling and this can carry us through difficult times, improve our self confidence and make us feel reassured - surer of ourselves. To get control of our self is very easy. When we know what to do, we can actively and significantly reduce emotional impact and change our behaviour. Win over or have our own emotional control.
Help yourself, appreciate yourself more, feel better about yourself and improve your confidence. Building your self esteem will affect all areas of your life - work, financial, social and most importantly, your relationship with yourself.
LITTLE CHANGE in mind CAN HAVE PROFOUD EFFECT!
09/03 - 09/10
- Learning to Control Your Emotions
- Success Story: Honda Motor Co - Soichiro Honda
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Strategic Thinking Skills
- Excellent Lines for Happy and Lovely Life
- 10 Ways to help your community in 30 minutes or le...
- Top 10 Enticing Fruits
- 8 Steps to Anger Management for Kids
- Relationship Building: 7 Powerful Tips
- The Power of Deep Thinking: Essence of Creativity
- The Top 20 Coolest Employee Perks
- Sitting is the New Smoking!”-
- Today's Inspiration: keep up the good stuff
- New Camera Can See Through Human Body for Medical ...
- Story: What is the Answer - A, B, C or D?
- Self Development Book Review by Junaid Tahir Publi...
- Save Your Precious 3G/4G Data with These Helpful T...
- 8 Reasons Not To Worry If Life Isn't Going As Pla...
- Today's Inspiration: Develop the Habit of Smiling ...
- 9 Email Mistakes You're Probably Making And Need T...
- Health: Itchy Scalp? Check Out These Handy Tips
- Happiness Strongly Linked With Our Behavior, Exper...
- Strengthen Your Thoughts About Yourself
- 15 Online Business Ideas You Can Start Tomorrow
- Story: Mary Speaks to the Rich Lady
- 8 Quick & Simple Ways to Speed Up a Windows PC!
- How to become Lucky?
- Read This Before Applying for a Job Online
- Inspire and Be Inspired
- Solve Problems Like A Genius!
- 5 ways to end poverty around the world
- Top 20 Tools To Boost Team’s Productivity
- ▼ 09/03 - 09/10 (31)
- ► 2016 (960)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)