When she takes time to select a dish from the menu, let her.
Every day, for every meal she has prepared she has given her time to think about what to make, how much, and for whom.
When she takes time to dress up to go out with you, let her.
She has given her time to make sure that your ironed clothes are in their place and knows better than you, where your socks are. She has dressed up her child thoughtfully, to look like the most smartly dressed up child around.
When she takes time to relax mindlessly, let her.
She is only half concentrating and has a clock ticking in her head. As soon as it's nearing dinner time, you'll see her disappear to get things ready.
When she takes time to serve you breakfast, let her.
She has kept aside the burnt toast for herself and is taking the time to serve her family the nicest ones she could manage.
When she takes time after her tea, to just sit by the window and stare into nothingness, let her.
It's her life, she's given you countless hours of her life. Let her take a few minutes for herself.
She's rushing through her life, giving chunks of her time whenever needed, wherever needed.
Don't rush her more than she rushes herself.
Don't push her harder than she pushes herself.
09/17 - 09/24
- Are you Reactor, Organizer or Commoner?
- 14 Psychological Tricks to Try Today
- 16 Ways to Motivate Your People Without Spending M...
- 6 most important rules of an expert negotiator
- Story: I lost 50 currency notes somewhere on the r...
- Health: Signs Your Body Needs Detoxification
- Story: The Army Guy's Nice Gesture
- Success Story - Fred Smith | Federal Express
- 5 Things to Take Care of When Out for a Safari Rid...
- Converting Deserts Into Fertile Agricultural Land
- The Tree Test for People in Your Life
- 12 Ways You Can Declutter You Home!
- Let Her
- 8 Things Couples Should Do Daily
- Train Your Brain to Be More Optimistic!
- Humor: The Special Barbie Doll!
- ▼ 09/17 - 09/24 (16)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)