10/22 - 10/29
- True Pomegranate Power
- 3 Ways People Use CC in Emails for Office Politics...
- 7 Cs of Success...
- Story - Unnecessary Doubts
- 10 Universal Truths We Have to Remember
- Short Story - Professional Fear Motivation
- Inspiration: Purity of Gold
- If You Have Restless Leg Syndrome, Try These Remed...
- How to succeed in an interview?
- Story: Two Brothers - Different Future!
- The Liars
- 10 Ways to Tell if Someone is Lying!
- God is Great - Read This and Get Inspired
- ▼ 10/22 - 10/29 (14)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
A company wanted to set up a pension plan. In order for the plan to be installed, it needed 100% participation. Everyone signed up except John. The plan made sense and was in the best interest of everyone. John not signing was the only obstacle. John's supervisor and other co-workers had tried to persuade him without success.
The owner of the company called John into his office and said, "John, here is a pen and these are the papers for you to sign to enroll into the pension plan. If you don't enroll, you are fired this minute." John signed right away. The owner asked John why he hadn't signed earlier. John replied, "No one explained the plan quite as clearly as you did."
Labels: Short Story