Self-confidence helps us believe that we can handle whatever task or challenge comes our way. We could all use a little more of that. However, it’s easy to get bogged down with reading and acquiring information. Many people are too busy planning, and lack the confidence, to take action. Planning is important, but if you fail to implement your plan, you won’t see results.
Try these activities and boost your confidence today:1. Try getting specific. Are you confident in your ability to brush your teeth, tie your shoes, and drive a car? Probably so! You likely have more self-confidence than you realize.
- List some situations where you’d like to feel more self-confident. Some examples might include dating situations, public speaking, meeting new people, being more assertive at work, or dealing with conflict.
- Ensure that you define and understand what self-confidence looks like to you. It’s difficult to accomplish “it” if you’re unsure what “it” is.
- Do this visualization at least once a day until it’s 100% believable to you. Then you can try out your newfound self-confidence during the situation in question. Avoid expecting perfection and focus on personal growth.
- Before you realize it, this will become a habit. Your current physicality is merely a poor habit. Form a new, positive habit of using confident body language.
- Suppose you have a fear of approaching beautiful women. You could start out by going to the mall and saying “Hello!” to 25 beautiful women that pass by. The next day, you could ask 25 beautiful women for directions. The following day you can compliment 25 beautiful women, and so on.
Building self-confidence requires actionTake some time each day to work on your self-confidence. There are few things that will have a greater positive impact on your life than increasing the level of confidence you have in yourself.
Create an action plan and stick to it. Self-confidence can be very easy to build if you make the effort. A little work can result in huge rewards.
The post Build Your Self-Confidence with These Fun Activities appeared first on My Self Improvement Daily.