A company wanted to set up a pension plan. In order for the plan to be installed, it needed 100% participation. Everyone signed up except John. The plan made sense and was in the best interest of everyone. John not signing was the only obstacle. John's supervisor and other co-workers had tried to persuade him without success.
The owner of the
company called John into his office and said, "John, here is a pen and
these are the papers for you to sign to enroll into the pension plan. If
you don't enroll, you are fired this minute." John signed right away.
The owner asked John why he hadn't signed earlier. John replied, "No one
explained the plan quite as clearly as you did."
Get more stories on Short Stories app https://goo.gl/ETzph8
11/26 - 12/03
- Change the world - Ralph S. Marston
- 104-Year Old Japanese Doctor Recommends These 14 H...
- Work Place Rules for Happy Life
- Flax Seeds are Awesome For Your Healh
- What is maturity?
- Explain Math Using LEGO
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Mental Health
- 6 Ways to Become a Wiser Person
- 15 Tactics Restaurants Use to Get You to Spend Mor...
- 3 Ways People Use CC in Emails for Office Politics...
- Detach Yourself from Desires
- A Guide to Cardiovascular Diseases
- Fast Track to Buying a Treadmill
- 10 Situations Where You Could Have Judged Differen...
- Short Story - Fear Motivation
- The 3 Questions I Ask My Kids Every Day, And Why
- Benefits of Choosing An Electrical Career
- How To Save Money On Your Bathroom Renovation
- What Type Of Exercises Should You Do After Lapband...
- A Fool-Proof Formula For Getting Your Boss to Trus...
- Freshen Up Your Brain
- What’s Your Anger Style?
- ▼ 11/26 - 12/03 (22)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)