11/26 - 12/03
- Change the world - Ralph S. Marston
- 104-Year Old Japanese Doctor Recommends These 14 H...
- Work Place Rules for Happy Life
- Flax Seeds are Awesome For Your Healh
- What is maturity?
- Explain Math Using LEGO
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Mental Health
- 6 Ways to Become a Wiser Person
- 15 Tactics Restaurants Use to Get You to Spend Mor...
- 3 Ways People Use CC in Emails for Office Politics...
- Detach Yourself from Desires
- A Guide to Cardiovascular Diseases
- Fast Track to Buying a Treadmill
- 10 Situations Where You Could Have Judged Differen...
- Short Story - Fear Motivation
- The 3 Questions I Ask My Kids Every Day, And Why
- Benefits of Choosing An Electrical Career
- How To Save Money On Your Bathroom Renovation
- What Type Of Exercises Should You Do After Lapband...
- A Fool-Proof Formula For Getting Your Boss to Trus...
- Freshen Up Your Brain
- What’s Your Anger Style?
- ▼ 11/26 - 12/03 (22)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
1. Maturity is when you
* stop trying to change others, ...instead focus on changing yourself.*
2. Maturity is when you
*accept people as they are.*
3. Maturity is when you
*understand everyone is right in their own perspective.*
4. Maturity is when you
*learn to "let go".*
5. Maturity is when you
are able to *drop "expectations" from a relationship and give for the sake of giving.*
6. Maturity is when you
*understand whatever you do, you do for your own peace.*
7. Maturity is when you
*stop proving to the world, how intelligent you are.*
8. Maturity is when you
*don't seek approval from others.*
9. Maturity is when you
*stop comparing with others.*
10. Maturity is when you
*are at peace with yourself.*
11. Maturity is when you
*are able to differentiate between "need" and "want" and are able to let go of your wants.*
* last but most meaningful !*
12. You gain Maturity when you
*stop attaching "happiness" to material things !!*