Boiled, fried, scrambled ... a lot of people we like eggs, because it is a common and delicious food, but another while avoiding consuming because you think it will make them gain weight or increase their "bad" cholesterol the blood. Still, nothing is further from reality as the secret, like everything, is moderation. Below is 7 Super reasons to eat eggs every morning.
1. Eggs make you feel full for much longer than cereals or toast Protein and fat in eggs help keep your energy levels, keeping you full longer and reducing the need for a mid - morning snack.
2. Eggs help you lose weight
This is an added benefit to keep you sated. Studies have shown that people who eat eggs for breakfast are more likely to lose weight than those who eat pastries.
3. Eggs are a great source of protein Eggs are one of the most complete sources of protein, ie eggs contain all the essential amino acids that we get from our diets.
4. Eggs tend to be relatively inexpensive Compared to other protein - rich foods like red meat, including free- range eggs they are cheaper.
5. Eggs will not worsen your cholesterol While it is true that eggs do contain a significant amount of cholesterol, the old saying that cholesterol we eat affects cholesterol levels in the blood has been disproved. Cholesterol eggs is nutrition and unsaturated, the latter being the really harmful. So no need to worry about an increased risk of heart disease by eating eggs.
6. Eggs help with the development of the brain and memory Choline, an essential nutrient found in eggs, stimulates the development and functions of the brain. It has also been linked to increased retention and recall of memory, as well as improving alertness.
7. Eggs protect eyesight Two antioxidants, leutina and zeaxanthin are present in eggs and have been associated with the eye protection against damage associated with exposure to UV rays. They have also been associated with reduced likelihood of cataracts.