Days slip into weeks, weeks turn into months and months transform into years. Calendars are changing and so am I.
- Yes, I am changing. After loving my parents, my siblings, my spouse, my children, my friends, now I have started loving myself.
- Yes, I am changing. I just realised that I am not “ Atlas ” and the world does not rest on my shoulders.
- Yes, I am changing. I now stopped bargaining with poor vegetables and fruits vendors. After all, a few rupees more is not going to burn a hole in my pocket but it might help the poor fellow save for his daughter’s school fees.
- Yes, I am changing. I pay the autowalla / cabbie and walk away without waiting for the change.The extra money might bring a smile on his face. After all he is toiling much harder for a living than me.
- Yes, I am changing. I stopped telling the elderly that they have already narrated that story many times. After all, the story makes them walk down the memory lane and relive the past.
- Yes, I am changing. I have learn not to correct people even when I know they are wrong. After all, the onus of making everyone perfect is not on me. Peace is more precious than perfection.
- Yes, I am changing. I give compliments freely and generously. After all its a mood enhancer not only for the recipient, but also for me.
- Yes, I am changing. I have learnt not to bother about a crease on my shirt or a spot on my skirt. After all, personality speaks louder than appearances.
- Yes, I am changing. I walk away from people who don't value me. After all, they might not know my worth, but I do.
- Yes, I am changing. I remain cool when someone plays dirty politics to outrun me in the rat race.After all, I am not a rat and neither am I in any race.
- Yes, I am changing. I am learning not to be embarrassed by my emotions. After all, it's my emotions that make me human.
- Yes, I am changing. I have learnt that its better to drop the ego than to break a relationship. After all, my ego will keep me aloof whereas with relationships I will never be alone.
- Yes, I am changing. I demand for whatever is due to me. After all, accepting injustice is almost as bad as doing injustice.
- Yes, I am changing. I've learnt to live each day as if it were the last. After all, it might be the last .
- Yes, I am changing. I am doing what makes me happy. After all, I am responsible for my happiness, and I owe it to me.
AND I'M LOVING THE NEW ME.