A young lady sat in a bus. At the next stop a loud and grumpy old lady came and sat by her. She squeezed into the seat and bumped her with her numerous bags.
The person sitting on the other side of the young lady got upset, asked her why she did not speak up and say something.
The young lady responded with a smile:
"It is not necessary to be rude or argue over something so insignificant, the journey together is so short. I get off at the next stop."
This response deserves to be written in golden letters:
"It is not necessary to argue over something so insignificant, our journey together is so short"
If each one of us realized that our time here is so short; that to darken it with quarrels, futile arguments, not forgiving others, discontentment and a fault finding attitude would be a waste of time and energy.
Did someone break your heart?
Be calm, the journey is so short.
Did someone betray, bully, cheat or humiliate you?
Be calm, forgive, the journey is so short.
Whatever troubles anyone brings us, let us remember that our journey together is so short.
No one knows the duration of this journey. No one knows when their stop will come. Our journey together is so short.
Let us cherish friends and family. Let us be respectful, kind and forgiving to each other. Let us be filled with gratitude and gladness.
If I have ever hurt you, I ask for your forgiveness. If you have ever hurt me, you already have my forgiveness.
After all, our journey together is so short!
11/05 - 11/12
- BEWARE: 10 Deadly House Spiders To Be Wary Of
- How To Illuminate Your Yard With Landscape Lightin...
- Story: Resolving Conflict With Intelligence
- Story: The Young Lady In the Bus
- 8 Health Benefits of Mushrooms!
- Reasons Why You Feel Empty Inside At Times!
- Story: The Three Ships
- The Top 4 Ways to Develop Patience in One Week
- 15 Most Expensive Cars In The World [Infographic]
- Story: Four Fingers
- Story: The Rich Guy
- Metabolism Boosting Foods!
- Qaza Prayers Tracking For Muslims
- Stress is Killing You
- Take The Chance
- 15 Reasons to Love Your Age!
- Story: Thinking Out of the Box (Creative Thinking)...
- 13 Unique KitKat Flavours Available in Japan
- Today's Inspiration - Good Feelings
- Help Yourself
- Lost Your Phone? Locate It Easily
- Real Gentleness
- 5 Ways to Teach a Kid How to Wait!
- 3 Levels of Gratitude - The Horse Analogy
- 9 Surprising Exercises for Improving Brain Functio...
- 7 Strategies to Make Your Own Good Luck!
- ▼ 11/05 - 11/12 (27)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)