If you experience a sore back or need some relief after a long day of work, you should consider buying a back massager. Although there are plenty to choose from online, it's essential to pick one that serves the right purpose for you. Here are a few of the best back massagers on the market today.
1. Zyllion ZMA13BK Shiatsu Pillow MassagerThe Zillion ZMA12BK Shiatsu Pillow Massager is the best massager on the market. It can be easily attached to any chair and applies heat to your back for instant pain relief. It's also a great travel companion since it's only 2 inches wide and ideal for office workers, who can just stuff it in their desk.
However, besides the small size, it offers users deep tissue massagers without the need for a professional. One of its best features is its ability to relieve intense neck pain. If you have a long commute every day and need a handy tool to relieve some stress and pain, this useful massager is the thing to get.
2. Wahl Deep-Tissue Percussion Therapeutic MassagerIf you need a massager for targeted pain relief, the Wahl Deep-Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Massager is the best tool on the market for you to use. The massager uses deep massage motors that can pulse nearly 3,350 times per minute. It also comes with four different attachments, depending on what kind of massage you want.
Also, it has a four-finger flex attachment that's specially designed to replicate the physical hands of a masseuse and break up knots in your back. Additionally, it also has a heat function, to apply instant relief to any sore muscles you may have.
3. Gideon Luxury Six-Program Customizable Massaging CushionIf you are looking for a full body massage, the Gideon Luxury Six-Program Customizable Massaging Cushion is the product for you. It offers the same sensation you would get at a massage therapist's office in the comfort of your own home. The cushion can fit comfortably on any chair in your home, office, or car. The design features four Shiatsu massage nodes that move along your back. It features a range of different settings, vibrations, and intensities to offer a truly custom massage anytime you need it.
Plus, it's heated too. If you have a specific area on your back that is bothering you, the Gideon Luxury Massaging Cushion is ideal because it allows you to target specific areas. However, users noted that it was not very effective at relieving neck pain.
4. Homedics Back & Shoulder Percussion Massager with HeatThe Homedics Back and Shoulder Percussion Massager is a great option for those who frequently experience soreness in their shoulders, upper back, and lower back. This massager uses three different massage settings to target these trouble areas. The massager sits comfortably around your neck and shoulders. Plus, it has adjustable straps, making it easier to reach difficult areas.
You can also adjust the intensity of the Homedics Massager up to 720 pulses per minute, offering a lot of power for a device its size. Additionally, it is a good-sized massager, making it great for massaging anywhere you need it on your back and shoulders. Some reviewers found this massager to be too intense, however, you can adjust the intensity to customize it for your needs.
5. Thumper Sport Percussive MassagerThe Thumper Sport Percussive Massager is one of the best handheld massagers out there. It is specifically designed to help athletes to recover from intense workouts. It is easy to hold, especially when trying to reach key areas like the back, legs, and shoulders. You can also adjust the speed to provide the ideal amount of relief for your muscle pain.
The Thumper Massager uses a unique penetrating tapotement massage technique, which makes it easy to target your pain and will leave you feeling satisfied. Actual users of this product had very few complaints about this product, though some mentioned that the cord was a little bit short. However, the positives greatly outweigh the negative of this handheld massager.
ConclusionAfter a long day at work, one of the best tools you can use to offer instant relief to your back is a back massager. Fortunately, there are so many to choose from online, but it's important to choose one that suits your specialized needs. Hopefully, with the help from out five suggestions above, you can buy yourself an ideal back massager for the commute home.
Picture Source: GettyImages