1. You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
2. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can
3. Don't think of cost. Think of value.
4. Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things
5. Too many people buy things they don't need, with money
they don't have, to impress people they don't
know. Read Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
6. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow
you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who
7. If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make
an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving
a space in your heart for people who do not make an
effort to stay.
8. Making one person smile can change the world – maybe
not the whole world, but their world.
9. Saying someone is ugly doesn't make you any prettier.
10. The only normal people you know are the ones you don't
know very well.
11. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you
react to it.
12. The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process
of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are
13. It's better to be alone than to be in bad company.
14. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to
have more friends and more important to have real ones.
15. Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is
to make a single friend who will stand by your side even
when hundreds are against you.
16. Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak, sometimes it
means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go
and move on.
17. Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the
same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller,
Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci,
Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc…
18. If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you
don't, you'll find an excuse.
19. Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose
the one who makes your world beautiful.
20. Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.
21. True love isn't about being inseparable; it's about two people
being true to each other even when they are separated.
22. While you're busy looking for the perfect person, you'll
probably miss the imperfect person who could make you
23. Never do something permanently foolish just because
you are temporarily upset.
24. You can learn great things from your mistakes when you
aren't busy denying them. Read The 7 Habits of Highly
25. In life, if you don't risk anything, you risk everything.
26. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the
right things a chance to catch you.
27. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is
preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
28. There isn't anything noble about being superior to
another person. True nobility is in being superior to
the person you once were.
29. Trying to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
30. You will never become who you want to be if you
keep blaming everyone else for who you are now.
31. People are more what they hide than what they show.
32. Sometimes people don't notice the things others do for
them until they stop doing them.
33. Don't listen to what people say, watch what they do.
34. Being alone does not mean you are lonely, and being
lonely does not mean you are alone.
35. Love is not about sex or showing off.
It's about being with a person who makes you happy in
a way nobody else can.
36. Anyone can come into your life and say how much
they love you. It takes someone really special to stay
in your life and show how much they love you.
37. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy
suiting. Don't save it for a special occasion; today
38. Love and appreciate your parents. We are often so
busy growing up, we forget they are also growing old.
39. When you have to start compromising yourself and
your morals for the people around you, it's probably
time to change the people around you.
40. Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the idea
of other people loving you.
41. When someone tells you, "You've changed," it might simply
be because you've stopped living your life their way.
42. Someone else doesn't have to be wrong for you to be right.
43. Be happy. Be yourself. If others don't like it, then let them be.
Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.
44. When you're up, your friends know who you are. When you're
down, you know who your friends are.
45. Don't look for someone who will solve all your problems;
look for someone who will face them with you.
46. If you expect the world to be fair with you because you
are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the
lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him.
47. No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each
day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is
desperately fighting for theirs.
48. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the
49. Many people are so poor because the only thing they
have is money.
50. Learn to appreciate the things you have before time
forces you appreciate the things you once had.
51. When you choose to see the good in others, you end
up finding the good in yourself.
52. You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown
by staying there.
53. It's better to know and be disappointed than to never
know and always wonder.
54. There are things that we don't want to happen but have
to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn,
and people we can't live without but have to let go.
55. Happiness is not determined by what's happening around
you, but rather what's happening inside you. Most people
depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it
always comes from within.
56. If you tell the truth, it becomes a part of your past.
If you lie, it becomes a part of your future.
57. What you do every day matters more than what you
do every once in a while. Read The Power of Habit.
58. You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep
re-reading your last one.
59. Things turn out best for people who make the best out
of the way things turn out.
60. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't
change it, change the way you think about it.