When you are aware and accept that everything around you is constantly changing, and that you have no control over 99.99% of it, you are able to embrace change like a close friend! Change is a like a river, constantly flowing and moving things around. The river of life is constantly bringing you ideas, people, situations - each one is an opportunity to be enriched or to enrich others, and to learn. Change is the play of the universe as it entertains us in the biggest light and sound show of all time. Why not sit back and enjoy the show?
- ► 2017 (572)
- ► 2016 (961)
08/09 - 08/16
- Presentation Secrets!
- The Unclassified Laws of Etiquette
- HEALTH: 10 Warning Sounds Your Body Makes to Indic...
- Every single thing that has ever happened in your ...
- Corruption - what is my role to eradicate / Stop i...
- 10 Recommendations for a Great Relationship
- Things You Shouldn't Do
- Story: Over confidence of Lady after Shopping
- 5 Ways To Get the Great Stamina to Even Climb Moun...
- A to Z of why Google’s becoming Alphabet
- Do You Have Angry Customers? Read this
- 7 Types of Wastes in Offices (TIM WOOD)
- Thought For The Day: Embrace Change
- The PMO (Project Management Office) Functions
- Guarding Yourself and Trusting Others
- Info: All You Need to Know About Your Kitchen Kniv...
- Quotes By Famous People What Success is All About
- 7 Ways to be More Organized
- Cherish Every Moment With Those You Love
- 10 Ways to Remove Negative Thoughts From Your Mind...
- Bringing Your Dreams Alive
- Some Factors Controlling Your Happiness
- Story: Over Confident? Think Twice
- Two Kinds of People In The World
- Relationship Advise: Acknowledge Others
- Story: The Happy Bird
- Humor: Tribute to the Wife
- When People Say You Always Looks Angry, Upset, Wor...
- Health: How to Keep your Blood Pressure in Control...
- ▼ 08/09 - 08/16 (29)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)