If you don't live life on purpose you live life by accident. Why do some days feel like a motorway pile up? It's because you haven't sorted out your purpose yet. The highest purpose is always giving, or serving others, without wanting anything in return. This is why relaxation is always impossible if we are always 'on the take'. There is an overall purpose for your life, and each of the many scenes which fill your day are opportunities to serve your purpose. Take time to think deeply, listen to your intuition, and with patience, the reason why you are here, and what you uniquely have to give, will occur to you. Then you can live your life 'on purpose'.
- ► 2017 (435)
03/13 - 03/20
- If the Child....
- Caution: Jealousy is Eating Your Emotional and Phy...
- Interesting Facts About Airports, Airlines and Air...
- Diamond Consciousness
- 15 Ways to Impress Other People (Making Good Impre...
- Story: Good People Bad People
- Some Fantastic Lines to Make You More Strong and W...
- Great Ways To Kill Morale
- Creativity: New Dining Experience
- Meditation - Spending Time Alone to Manage Your Th...
- Importance of Father In Your Life
- Live Purposefully
- 20 Things to Remember
- The Power of Silence
- Technology: What is Google DeepMind
- GoodToKnow: This Ball of Magic Instantly Extinguis...
- Too Much Information? Learn to Free Yourself
- Story: The Power of Empathy
- Story: Jenny's Necklace
- How to Mediate a Dispute Like a World Class Diplom...
- When In Anger: Pause, Think and Then Send Email; E...
- Story: The Lady Trying to Find Happiness
- 5 Ways to Increase Project Management Maturity
- Creative: 3D Zebra Crossing
- Criticize - Condemn OR Complain
- 7 Google Apps and Tools
- TECH: Flood Walls Keep This Austrian Town Safe
- ▼ 03/13 - 03/20 (27)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)