01/08 - 01/15
- Reasons Behind Children's Unexpected Behavior
- Health: Natural Pain Killers
- Technology: What is Google DeepMind
- Small Corruption Large Corruption?
- 12 Tips & Tricks to Help You Make the Most Out of ...
- Story: Clean Elephant and Dirty Pig
- Surprise People and God will Surprise You !!!
- Desperate Man Without Address Draws Map On Envelop...
- Choosing your Thoughts
- Today's Inspiration: Ambition Without Execution
- Story: I Like the Room
- 80 Ideas to Increase Sales
- Today's Inspiration: Journey Of Life
- 5 reasons you’re addicted to email (and how to sto...
- Making Peace
- Your Association Matters
- Stop Trying To Impress Them
- Today's Inspiration: Destiny, Desires and Troubles...
- ▼ 01/08 - 01/15 (18)
- ► 2016 (959)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
Ginger (add to 1-2 teaspoons daily to diet for general muscle pain)
Cloves (chewed gently for toothache / gum inflammation)
Apple Cider Vinegar (1tbsp mixed with water before meals for heartburn)
Garlic (made into a special oil for earache – recipe at the original article)
Cherries (joint pain, headaches – 1 bowl per day)
Oily fish (Salmon, tuna, sardines, trout, mackerel, herring – intestinal inflammation – 18oz per week)
Yogurt (PMS – 2 cups per day)
Turmeric (chronic pain – 1/4 teaspoon per day)
Oats (endometrial pain – they are gluten free)
Salt (hot, salty foot baths for ingrown toenails – 1tsp per cup of water – 20 mins twice daily)
Pineapple (stomach bloating, gas – 1 cup of fresh pineapple)
Peppermint (add a few drops of the essential oil to bath for sore muscles)
Grapes (back pain – 1 heaping cup per day)
Water (general injury pain, helps wash away the pain-triggering histamine – 8 x 8 ounce glasses per day)
Horseradish (sinus pain – 1 teaspoon twice daily)
Blueberries (bladder / urinary tract infections – 1 cup daily)
Raw Honey (topical application 4 times daily for cold sores / canker sores) (see also our special report on raw honey)
Flax (breast pain – 3 tablespoons daily – must be ground or seeds will pass right through!)
Coffee (migraines – caffeine stimulates the stomach to absorb pain meds better)
Tomato Juice (leg cramps – tomato juice is rich in potassium – 10oz daily)
Picture source: Rytbak – Natural Pain Relievers