05/21 - 05/28
- Tech: New Tech Uses WiFi and Holograms to Let You ...
- 10 Awesome Features in Excel 2013
- Story: How A Password Changed My Life
- Make Sure You Mean What You Say and Do
- Today's Inspiration: Egg and Potato
- Success: What You are Doing?
- Watching News Is Bad for You
- Inspiration: When Something Bad Happens
- Things are Difficult
- Good People Bad People
- Stress Tip: Do Something Constructive
- Be Fair
- ▼ 05/21 - 05/28 (12)
- ► 2016 (959)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
It is human tendency to share anything and everything with our loved ones or friends. But how many of us really give a second thought while we try to share something bad about someone ?
Do we ever think that we are no one to decide who is good or who is bad but just accept them for what they are or ignore and let them live their lives.
Before concluding someone good or bad, if we remember words of Shakespeare - there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. So keep your thinking crystal clear to bring peace to your mind which ultimatley enlighten the people around you.