One of the ways to achieve this effect is by light and color, that every night transform buildings like the ones you are about to see into unique and exceptionally beautiful structuresThe Lotus Building, ChinaThis colorful building sits at the heart of a lake, and each night it 'opens'anew and lit with a beautiful array of colors.
Helix Bridge, SingaporeThis special bridge is designed in a sling-like form and is lit every nightwith thousands of light bulbs whose light reaches the sky.
Busan Cinema Center, South KoreaThe lights on top of this unique buildingcan change into an endless array of different patterns.
Royal Pavilion, EnglandThis impressive building used to serve as a royal resort.Today it is owned by the municipality of Brighton,which conserves it as a popular tourist spot.
Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort, ChinaThis extravagant hotel isconsidered one of the finest resorts and health spas in the country,and the way it looks definitely gives credence to that claim.
Canton Tower, ChinaThis impressive tower reaches a height of 600 metersand is the tallest in the country.Every night it is illuminated with many colors and can be seen fromalmost any point in the city of Guangzhou, where it is located.
Khan Shatyr Entertainment Center, KazakhstanInside this gigantic structure you'll be able to findan artificial beach, a shopping center, a mini-golf track andgrassy fields to sit and relax on at any time of day or night.
Beijing National Aquatics Center, ChinaDuring the daytime, this may seem like a graceless cube,but at night this huge structure comes alive with water colors,and has been nicknamed 'the ice cube' by local residents.
Adelaide Entertainment Center, AustraliaThis leading entertainment attraction in Southern Australiaboasts an amazing glass ceiling that is 'repainted' every night.
Lisbon Oriente Station, PortugalThis central train station is impressive during the day,but at night one can truly appreciate the splendor of this structure.
Banpo Bridge, South KoreaThis amazing bridge holds the world record for beingthe longest bridge fountain in the world or in history.The fountain creates new patterns of movement and color every night.
07/23 - 07/30
- Today's Inspiration: Michael Jordan says
- 10 Analogies for a Great Leader
- 7 Ways You Can Protect Your Cables From Being Tang...
- 12 Buildings That Wake Up At Night
- From Stressed Out to Chilled Out With the Miracle ...
- Today's Inspiration: Michael Jordan
- 15 Reasons Why Islamabad is the Most Liveable City...
- Today's Inspiration: Being Challenged
- How to Repair a Virus Infected Excel File?
- Humor: The King hires a Farmer
- How to Handle a Disagreement on Your Team - Harvar...
- Wise Father's Letter to His Son
- 11 Benefits of Goat Meat for Body Health
- Health: How to Manage Panic Attacks
- ▼ 07/23 - 07/30 (14)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)