HOW MANY LIVES DID YOU TOUCH?
By Debbie Preuss
How many lives did you touch today?
As you went on your busy way
Did you touch family or friend?
Was there a relationship to mend?
Did you smile at the stranger on the street?
Or tip the waiter where you eat?
Did you touch your co-worker's heart today?
Tell me, did you stop to pray?
Did you help someone, or meet a need?
Was there someone hungry, you helped to feed?
Did you speak an encouraging word?
When people talked, did they feel you heard?
Did you remember the driver on the bus
Is just another one of us?
Family and strangers are all the same
Each one of us, has a name.
Tell me, did you share God's love?
Or take the time to look above?
Did you lift someone to God's expectation?
Did you move out of your comfort zone?
Today may be the only touch you had
Was it for the good or bad?
Reach out to others while you can today
The golden rule, please obey .
For tomorrow just may be too late
To touch others, or change their fate
So as you go on your busy way
See how many lives you can touch today ...
07/30 - 08/06
- Our Qualities are like Ice
- 6 Techniques to develop Empathic Skills
- How Many Lives Did You Touch
- Laugh, Appologise and Let Go
- Do You Talk This Way?
- What are the types of Happiness?
- Logo, Business Card and Trade Mark
- Today's Inspiration: Stand Alone !
- Short Story: Why Are You Unlucky
- 15 Steps Awesome Guide For Your Next Interview !
- ▼ 07/30 - 08/06 (10)
- ► 2016 (960)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)