A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles.
The girl had some sweets with her. The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets.
The girl agreed. The boy kept the biggest in the most beautiful marble aside in gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised. That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn't sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble.
If you don't give your hundred percent in a relationship, you'll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent.
Get more stories on Short Stories app https://goo.gl/ETzph8
10/22 - 10/29
- True Pomegranate Power
- 3 Ways People Use CC in Emails for Office Politics...
- 7 Cs of Success...
- Story - Unnecessary Doubts
- 10 Universal Truths We Have to Remember
- Short Story - Professional Fear Motivation
- Inspiration: Purity of Gold
- If You Have Restless Leg Syndrome, Try These Remed...
- How to succeed in an interview?
- Story: Two Brothers - Different Future!
- The Liars
- 10 Ways to Tell if Someone is Lying!
- God is Great - Read This and Get Inspired
- ▼ 10/22 - 10/29 (14)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)