by Brian Tracy
Clarity: Eighty percent of success comes from being clear on who you are, what you believe in and what you want.
Competence: You can't climb to the next rung on the ladder until you are excellent at what you do now.
Constraints: Eighty percent of all obstacles to success come from within. Find out what is constraining in you or your company and deal with it.
Concentration: The ability to focus on one thing single-mindedly and see it through until it's done takes more character than anything else.
Creativity: Flood your life with ideas from many sources. Creativity needs to be exercised like a muscle; if you don't use it you'll lose it.
Courage: Most in demand and least in supply, courage is the willingness to do the things you know are right.
Continuous learning: Read, at the very least, one book a week on business to keep you miles ahead of the competition. And just as you eat and bathe, organize your time so you spend 30 minutes a day exploring email, sending messages, going through websites, because like exercise, it's the only way you can keep on top of technology. If you get away from it, you'll lose your edge.
- ▼ 01/29 - 02/05 (10)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
Home » Archives for 2017-01-29
Anxiety and fear dissipate quickly when countered with conscious breathing.
signals our bodies use to tell us we need to cleanse ourselves
physically, mentally, and emotionally are multifaceted and often mirror
symptoms we associate with illness. If we heed these signs, we not only
feel better quickly but also stave off poor health before it can start.
These quick fixes for common ailments can get you started.
Applying pressure to the acupressure point between the thumb and
forefinger can release blockages causing pain, tension, and fatigue. You
can relieve a headache naturally by squeezing for 20 seconds and
releasing for 10 seconds, without letting go, four times.
To breathe freely, irrigate your nasal passages with a neti pot and warm
salt water. As you clear and soothe the sinuses, congestion associated
with allergies or infection will gradually disappear.
cider vinegar is a powerful purifying and detoxifying agent. Soaking for
20 minutes in a warm bath infused with two cups of apple cider vinegar
pulls toxins from the body and can clear blocked energy.
The foods you eat can have a profound impact on your outlook and mood.
Eating a small yet satisfying meal rich in complex carbohydrates can
lift your spirit and help you let go of feelings of anger, irritability,
5. Anxiety and fear dissipate quickly when
countered with conscious breathing because concentrating on the breath
enables you to refocus your attention inward. You can ground yourself
and regain your usual calm by taking a series of deep belly breaths as
you visualize your feet growing roots that stretch miles down into the
6. Though tuning out can seem counterproductive, a few
minutes spent lost in daydreams or listening to soothing music can help
you see your circumstances from a new angle when you feel frustrated.
If you feel ill health coming on, brew a wellness elixir. Simmer three
sliced lemons, one teaspoon freshly grated ginger, one clove freshly
minced garlic, and one quarter teaspoon cayenne pepper in five cups
water until the lemons are soft and pale. Strain a portion into a mug
and add honey by tablespoons until you can tolerate the taste. Drinking
this potent mixture of antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal
ingredients three times each day can ensure your symptoms never progress
into a full-blown illness.
Genius level thinking is not reserved only for highly mentally gifted. Geniuses have a system for how to work through problems. Once you gain some practice with it, internalize it, and begin to use it automatically, you become a genius to.
- Identification : In most cases, we tend to think that the symptoms of a problem are the problem itself. Since we did not solve the root cause of the problem, the symptoms will return again and again. Spend time in identifying the true problem. Problem can be resolved once and for all if you identify its causes. Spend a lot of time and thought on finding the real problem.
- Mindset : When we have a "big" problem in our lives, it becomes a major source of stress and worry. Our thoughts repeat on the phrase, "It's impossible". But all problems are temporary and solvable. Think about a major problem in your life 3 years ago. You realize that the problem that was gigantic then is not a problem at all today. You can change a circumstance contributing to a problem. View problems as challenges; know that they are temporary, and that a solution can be found.
- Vision : Towards solving a problem. We focus on the next step, and then the next. This can often result in frustration, lack of faith, and the creation of brand new problems. Make first step visualizing as the end state, what you feel once the problems are solved Understand the true problem and all of its components and symptoms solved. In "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," Stephen Covey say “begin with the end in mind". Know where you are going before you try to get there. This is a major contributor towards resolution.
- Brainstorm : We may become successful in past. But current problem may be different and require a fresh perspective. Sit down and think through dozens of solutions. Even solutions is perfect, keep for another solution. And now you know exactly how it will be done. Writing down on a pad and a pen is good method.
- Plan : Most of us never plan our solutions out. Create a plan to implement those solutions. Need from others, the timeline, and move forward. We are planning out a vacation, a birthday party or a night out. It is that worth taking ome time.
: Procrastination, perfectionism, and denial are the enemies of action.
When we know there is something major we must do, but we'd rather not
act and wait till everything perfectly laid out .
But act now, act swiftly, with confidence. Don't wait. Don't sit on it. Know that mistakes are a part of the process, Trust the process, trust your solutions and trust yourself.
- Adjust : Mmonitor progress against the end state vision - proceed along plan, learn more, get smarter and need to make adjustments here or there if they are going to succeed. Get committed to their end state vision. No plan is perfect, and all plans need fine tuning as you move further down the solution path. It's a natural part of the process that should be embraced if there is a need to succeed.
“Crying loudly to seek attention”
and “Crying silently to avoid attention”,
we grew up!!
“Craving for pizza”
and “Craving for home food”,
we grew up!
“Believing in happy endings”
and “Accepting the reality”,
we grew up!!
“stealing eclairs of our sister”
and “Bringing Silk for her”,
we grew up!!
“Just five more mins Mom”
and “Pressing the snooze button”,
we grew up!!
and “Broken Hearts”,
we grew up!!
“Crying out loud just to get what we want”
and “Holding our tears when we are broken inside”,
we grew up!!
“We are Best Friends Forever”
and “Knowing that nothing truly lasts”,
we grew up!!
“I want to grow up”
and “I want to be a child again”,
we grew up!!
“Lets meet and plan”
and “Lets plan and meet”,
we grew up!!
and “Forever waiting”,
we grew up!!
“Parents fulfilling our wish”
and “We Fulfilling our parent’s dream”,
we grew up!!
“Waking up at 6 am”
and “Sleeping at 6 am”,
we grew up!!
we grew up!!
“ 7 pani puris for 1 rupee”
and “1 pani puri for 7 rupees”,
we grew up!!
“come to play ground”
and “come online”,
we grew up!!
And as we grew up,
we realized how silently but surely our lives have changed...!!
You May Not Realize It, But These Little Things Are Making You Unhappy
Unhappiness comes in many shades of gray. Sometimes people just lack joy. Is their emotional darkness their own choice? Or, are life circumstances beyond their control? While depression, and other psychological diseases, are certainly a clinical illness and should not be minimized, there are also factors that contribute to feeling down that you can influence. Here are some reasons you may be unhappy, and suggestions on how to open the mental blinds to let the sunshine back in.
1. You worry.
Worry creates inner turmoil.
It’s like a rocking chair moving
feverishly, but going nowhere.
2. You hold onto the perceived idea of control.
At times, people seem to believe
that they stepped straight out of
a superhero comic book.
They believe that they can control
everything very well and things will
just turn out exactly what they planned.
2- You Hold On to Grudges
Holding a grudge has about the same
logic as drinking poison and waiting
for the other person to die.
You are harming yourself by carrying
all of that negative energy.
4. You believe everyone should play by your rules.
If you expect the world to be fair
with you because you are fair,
you’re fooling yourself.
That’s like expecting the lion not to
eat you because you didn’t eat him.
5.You compare yourself to others.
Most people play the internal comparison
Usually, they scrutinize only one small
area of that person’s life and see where
the match up.
6. You chose to be happy only when all of your dreams come true.
when you tie your happiness to
future successes that may or may
not happen, you never find joy in
the life you live today.
7. You are a glass-half-empty person.
If you’re a pessimistic person,
you will notice all of the bad in your life.
Your perception becomes your reality.
8. You are lonely.
The most terrible poverty is loneliness,
and the feeling of being unloved.”
9.You’re stuck in your past.
Many people become the product
of their pasts.
They are the causalities of regret,
sorrow, what ifs, and hindsight vision.
10. You’re unhealthy.
The way you think, the way you behave,
the way you eat, can influence your life
by 30 to 50 years.
1. The female always makes the rules.
2. The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No male can possibly know all the rules.
4. If the female suspects the male knows all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
5. The female is never wrong.
6. If the female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding
which was a direct result of something the male did or said wrong.
7. If Rule 6 applies, the male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The female can change her mind at any given point in time.
9. The male must never change his mind without express written consent from the female.
10. The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The female must under no circumstances let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
Tightly clench your hand. After a few seconds, you'll notice how tiring it is to do this.
Holding on takes energy. It doesn't really matter what we're holding on to, a relationship, job, or material possessions, but it all takes energy. Now you can't reach out or grasp anything new when your hands are clenched to hold on!
Why We Don't Let Go: There are many, many reasons why we don't let go. Sometimes it means facing our grief or other challenging emotions. For example, we might fear of being lonely. Or we might not want to let go of a job because we feel worried about money.
It's really helpful to identify these emotions.
Once you've identified the emotion that's holding things up, practice letting that emotion go. More damage is done by holding on to things too long than is done by letting it go.
Write a few sentences about something you are holding things up. Now, scrunch up that paper and burn it. this will be particularly helpful with thoughts and emotions that we need to be release.
Re-frame the idea of letting go and think of it. Moving things along is being the natural flow of life and it involves releasing so the new can come in.
Language teaching—embedding the positive and optimistic mind
As a Principal, every day I took an hour for English grammar and language. I felt/feel that teaching a language means developing the basic mind that automatically interacts and reacts positively and optimistically. Words, phrases, clauses and sentences create feelings, and when they are positive drilled continuously, the mind develops positive thinking habits. Grammar shall never be mere mechanical engineering that ensures that correct fix between the subject and the verb.
I started with the explanation that a sentence contains a subject, about what the sentence is dealing with, a predicate what is stated about the subject, and verb the manner in which the predication is being made. I explained all the twelve sentence structures starting with the simple present tense.
For me the simple present tense is the most important of all because, it states what is now in general is about any subject or situation. I wanted the present to appear very rosy, promising, beautiful; wonderful...I meticulously avoided all negative sentences, negative words...
I started with the word-Universe. I gave the meaning, the one enchanting wonderful poem---uni-verse. Then I purposefully wrote only positive sentences about the Universe--The Universe is beautiful, the universe is one single melodious song, the Universe is an infinite flow of happiness....From the word Universe, I proceeded to Multi verse, traverse, obverse, reverse, inverse, perverse, versatile, always making it a point to write only positive sentences. As all sciences are mainly written in the simple present tense, I actually took each science, and coined sentences that give a positive feeling towards each science. When I used any text book on grammar, I first examined the sentences written as examples in it. I made the students avoid negative sentences and actually change them into positive sentences. Unfortunately most books on English grammar concentrate only on the correct engineering of sentences and not on the effect of a sentence on the ultimate mentality and character of the student.
I also made the students count the number of positive words and negative words in every essay and grade that essay in terms of its overall effect as contributing to positive feelings or otherwise. I made them collect positive words, phrases, clauses and sentences and grade them in terms of positive effect. The objective of language teaching is to sow the seeds for an urge to develop in the student, his/her mission in life on the basis of their individuality. The student must be able to see the other students and then the teachers, their family in a positive frame of mind. The emphasis is on developing the urge to cooperate, coordinate, harmonize and integrate and not to compete.
Finally I told them, no ,drilled into them that we can see only 00.0037 per cent of the reality as we are restricted to the visible spectrum and that more than 99 per cent of the reality is not and even cannot be known for the simple reason, our language is based on the identifications only in the visible spectrum. I told them that they have to try on their own and actually increase the capacity of the language at least to a little extent into the invisible spectrum, language up which is not even languaged now.
The development of the language, unraveling the phenomena and activities in the invisible spectrum, including the gigantic vacuum, basically needs a very positive mind. A negative mind automatically damns and the very faculty of understanding, by perceiving, through the hormones that suffocate and blind. When a new word is coined, its radiation of meanings depends on the original view. Research must be a voyage in positivism, with the positive yogic mind.
Unfortunately the entire study of the invisible spectrum as well as the Relativity world of planets, stars, galaxies etc, is motivated by military considerations. The motivations are not understanding and enlightenment but the development of new and new weapons of war. The craze for power and domination ultimately is resulting in a very perverse development of new words, words that give extremely negative implications. Besides America and Russia, many countries are busy developing new and new weapons, by exploring into the invisible spectrum. The cost of this gigantic negativism are diabetes, high BP, Kidney, Liver, neurotic…ailments and living a long life with these ailments. God is giving his sentences but we sinners carry on while suffering the punishments. In fact disease inflictions too have developed into the research for the development of new weapons.
The direction of developments of languages by new words is taking very unfortunate directions. The very faculty of communication is developing into an urge to show of personal greatness and not as an effort for collective enlightenment and happiness. When yoga is changed into the research for the development of weapons, only words that give negative meanings dominate communication.
Phil means love. Philosophy means the experiencing of love and the emanations of morals on the basis of that experience. Unfortunately in almost all Universities the faculties of Philosophy have been discontinued. There is only misanthropy that is dominating as the basic motivation.
2. When flood comes, fish eats ants and when flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on. God gives opportunity to every one.
3. In a theatre when drama plays, you opt for front seats. When film is screened, you opt for rear seats. Your position in life is only relative. Not absolute.
4. For making soap, oil is required. But to clean oil, soap is required. This is the irony of life.
5. Life is not about finding the right person. But creating the right relationship.
6. It's not how we care in the beginning. But how much we care till the end.
7. Every problem has (N+1) solutions: where N is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried.
8. When you are in problem, don't think it's the End. It is only a Bend in life.
9. God gives, gives and forgives. Man gets, gets and forgets. Be Thankful to God to get more!
10. Only two category of people are happy in life -The Mad and the Child. Be Mad to achieve a goal. Be a Child to enjoy what you achieved.
11. Never play with the feelings of others. You may win. But loose the person for lifetime.
We have little and lots of time on our hands in this life, it really depends how we use it. One of the most important things life teaches us, is to spend our precious time on the right things, the things that matter most and will help both us and others throughout life.